T-fal Banquet Non-Stick Fry Pans

T-fal Banquet Non-Stick 10.25 Inch Fry Pan, GreyI bought the 3 piece set because the way it is portrayed, gives the impression that the following are what is included:

8 Inch, 10.25 Inch, and 12.25 Inch

It isn't. They are 8 inch, 9.5 inch and 11 inch Saute Pans, NOT Frying pans. There IS a difference! I wouldn't have bought them if I'd known they were Saute pans and not the larger sizes.

The only con is that I actually don't need all 3 in everyday life. I use the smallest one for eggs or simple cooking. The largest one for fried rice and etc. I haven't used the middle one, yet, but the quality of these pans are very good, which is not surprising for t-fal. The design is a lot better than in the picture they show here. I think $27 for three pans is a wonderful deal!

Oh, by the way, you need to boil some water in them before you use them for the first time. They kinda smell bad in the beginning.

Buy T-fal Banquet Non-Stick Fry Pans Now



I really like the way that these pans hold up and nothing sticks to them.They are sturdy and really easy to clean.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Banquet Non-Stick Fry Pans Here



I have used T-Fal for many years and these Fry Pans are just the right sizes for any cooking experience.Easy to clean is the bonus!!

Want T-fal Banquet Non-Stick Fry Pans Discount?



I am very satisfied with these pans. Everything is soooo much easier to cook. You don't need to use any nonstick stuff such as PAM or oil and everything seems to float on the surface. I've had them about 1 month now and use them often and they work great. I only wish they came with lids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment