Mauviel M'stone2 8229.20 Frying Pan, 8-Inch

Mauviel M'stone2 8229.20 Frying Pan, 8-Inch

The 8-inch, nonstick skillet is an often used pan in my kitchen.I use it for quick, little meals such as a grilled cheese sandwich, a burger, an omelette, even for making pan sauces.I usually buy good quality skillets but try to get them on sale for around $20-40.I think that may be why I go through them in about 2 years.Although this one is more expensive, I believe that it is worth it.Mauviel is a French company that has been making kitchenware for many years and they are used by tons of professional chefs.

I thought that this short video of the Mauviel frying pan in action might be helpful to potential buyers.Thanks for looking!

Awesome little breakfast pan. Great for a single serving of eggs, scrambled or over-easy, sunnyside-up.

However, I bought the pan for omelettes. It is a little too small and the sidewall slope is too abrupt for the ideal rolling action required for classic French omelettes. I am going to go with the next size up and I think that ought to do the job.

Nevertheless, this is an extremely well made piece of cookware.

Buy Mauviel M'stone2 8229.20 Frying Pan, 8-Inch Now

The first few months this pan was marvelous.After about 4 months of use, fried eggs started to stick in a certain area. There appears to be a manufacturing flaw in the non stick coating.Since this product is over 30 days old, we now have to go through the hassle of returning it to the manufacturer.Thankfully, due to the price, proof of purchase and UPC were saved for such an issue.Hopefully, the manufacturer will stand behind the product as promised.However, they did not respond to our first email inquiry.

1-20-13

They stood behind their product.Customer Service was helpful and courteous.I was offered a replacement or a store credit of equal value.This time I went with a stainless steel interior pan.To date, the product performs as expected for superb browning and pan drippings.

Read Best Reviews of Mauviel M'stone2 8229.20 Frying Pan, 8-Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment