Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set

Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, OrangeI purchased the Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Coodware Set in Blue at the end of December 2007. The handles are securely attached. The pans are just the right weight....not too heavy and not too light. The stay cool handles are terrific. The non-stick surface is awesome...the food slides right off. The see-through lids are great so you can keep an eye on whats cooking. It has the look and feel of expensive cookware but is very reasonably priced. The only thing that I didnt know before I purchased this item was that it is not recomended to cook on high with a glass top stove. I guess the enamel can fuse to the cook top. I have a glass top stove and at first I was concerned. I cook with this cookware set on Medium High instead of high. I have not had a problem at all. In fact, I used to burn meals in my old cookware but now that I dont use high heat to cook with I have not burned a single meal!If you are looking for great cookware with outstanding quality then I highly recomend the Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set.

******And just to add a note to my original review back in Februay 2008.......I have now owned this set for a little over 2 yrs (its now 2010) and it is still just as great as it was when I first purchased it. I am very careful that I dont use metal utensils with this set. I only use wooden or nylon (plastic) utensils which I think contributes to the long life of any non stick cookwear set.******

######And yet another update.....It has now been 4 yrs since I first purchased this cookware (its now 2012) and it is still like brand new!!! ###########



I was really excited to buy these, loved the color and loved the silicone handles. Unfortunately I have discovered the porcelain enamel rubs right off, even with just plain old water.

I noticed the first week I bought the set that the most of the pans already had minor smudges exposing the metal of the pan under the green paint. Then one day I was toweling off a pan I HAND WASHED and noticed the green enamel rubbed off all over the towel. I simply washed the pans with warm soapy water, nothing harsh.

I am extremely dissappointed with the quality of these pans. It is a great design but they are evidently made with very cheap workmanship.

Buy Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set Now



I have the blue set.This cookware is very affordable for what you get and so nice to use.I love the rubber handles that are angled upward and the see-through lids.My only complaint is that this set is not dishwasher safe.If you run these through the dishwasher, the color will fade.I have not done this because the paperwork included said not to do so, but I have heard complaints of the color fading after cleaning in a dishwasher.This is an excellent beginner cookware set!

Read Best Reviews of Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set Here



I got the green set about a month ago and have experienced NONE of the negative issues others have mentioned.

I use these to cook all of my meals, and am not particularly careful about them... they're pots and pans after all.

I've had no trouble with the color scratching or rubbing off or turning black on the bottom as others have mentioned.They are still in nearly perfect condition.The enamel is just a bit scuffed on the bottom edges of the pan where it rubs up against the grates over my burners, but it's not even noticeable and I expected that.In fact I expected some discoloration from the heat and flames but there's NONE.

My lids fit great and nothing was warped or bent.

The nonstick coating is PHENOMENAL.I typically leave my pots and pans overnight and wash them in the morning or on my lunch, and even the most notorious meals for sticking on like glue and needing a serious soak wipe right off with just a tiny bit of soap and hot water.I've had no scratches or chips of any kind from the nonstick coating.

I know one person complained that they stained the inside of their dishwasher, but it says right in the description, on the box, and in the pamphlet that comes with them that they are not dishwasher safe... so I don't put them in there!

I've used the saute pan and sauce pot in the oven with excellent results and no damage of any kind to either.

I recommend that anyone who DOES have some issues take advantage of the lifetime guarantee!There're bound to be a few mistakes and duds with these as with any mass produced product.No one to blame but yourself if you don't ask for a replacement!

Want Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set Discount?

The non stick surface is holding up well, but I swear if I look at one of the pans the wrong way it fades and discolors. I really don't want to get to wordy in this review... just make sure when you hand wash them, then rinse them first with cold or lukewarm water, and then once all the soap is gone you can do a final rinse with hot water. They don't tell you that in the instructions. The discoloration has happened with every liquid dish soap I have tried. Scented or not, gentle on the hands, whatever. One more time, rinse first with cold, when you can't see any soap residue left go ahead and rinse some more, go get a snack, eat dinner or whatever, then you can rinse with hot water.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment