T-fal A8261464 Specialty Nonstick 6.5-Inch Mini-Cheese Griddle Cookware, Black

T-fal A8261464 Specialty Nonstick 6.5-Inch Mini-Cheese Griddle Cookware, BlackThis square, mini, non-stick griddle is just perfect for singles, single grilled cheese sandwiches, single french toast, single eggs, and just about everything you want to grill and even fry for a single serving.The non stick is easily wiped clean with a damp soapy cloth after the pan cools.It cooks and browns evenly and is the perfect addition for both home and the mini camper.

The reason that I bought this pan was because I needed a good/cheap frying pan to take camping. The light frying pans that I found in the specialty stores were expensive, and the bottom and non-stick coating did not look robust enough for frying. This little pan seem to fit the bill. It weighs 7.4oz, and the griddle with the low-rise edges give me enough room to use a spatula and fry two eggs. The back high edge allow me to spatula/spoon stuff up against it. I have used it at home for daily cooking chores and it works great. It feels balanced on top of my Snow Peak portable burner.

Buy T-fal A8261464 Specialty Nonstick 6.5-Inch Mini-Cheese Griddle Cookware, Black Now

I had difficulty trying to find the 6 inch griddle and was successful only on Amazon.com. My old griddle was so worn out that the Teflon was starting to wear. This size is perfect for making a single sandwich. Love it.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal A8261464 Specialty Nonstick 6.5-Inch Mini-Cheese Griddle Cookware, Black Here



This is the perfect size for a single grilled sandwich or a sole boneless chicken breast or file for one.

Other than now being totally depressed over the fact that I apparently eat alone way too often, I have to rave that this pan cooks well and heats evenly, cleans up with little muss (use a non-abrasive cleanser, very hot water and a dish brush for anything trickier than grease) and stores virtually anywhere.

Another bonus for this is that it makes perfect, square crepes -which I use instead of boxed pasta tubes (a motherland no-no) when making fresh manicotti.

Which I also seem to do in great number, surprisingly often for a guy who admittedly makes a regular habit of the Lonely Gal Meal Alone in the Dark.

Want T-fal A8261464 Specialty Nonstick 6.5-Inch Mini-Cheese Griddle Cookware, Black Discount?



Great pan for cooking a sandwich or a small omelette.Wish it was a little heavier (?durable), but hopefully it will last a long time.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment