T-fal Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Pan

T-fal A8570084 Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder 4.5-Inch Fry Pan Dishwasher Safe Cookware, Grey

I usually use high quality pots and pans, some of which are very expensive.However, I bought this little guy because there are times that all I need is something this size.I got it mostly for one-egg omelettes but I can also see using it for a quick sauce or to warm up a small side dish.

The quality is about what I expected for the price and as little as I'll probably use it I'm sure that it will last for quite a while.I would rate it 4.5 stars but since we don't have half stars on Amazon I will give it 4.I hope that you enjoy my quick little video.



Love this little T-Fal baby! I make bagel or bun sized eggs without folding endlessly to make the ingredients fit on the bun. Perfect for a side of sautéed mushrooms, onions or anything you want to do on a small scale. It fits a perfect serving size for one person (or two eating light). I pushed the envelope and put two large eggs in it and it performed OK, however cooks better with one egg if you're putting extras in the pan with it. One swipe of a paper towel and it's ready for the next mini cooking task. This little thing has made my life so much easier because I'm not a confessed hand pan washer except for the ones I HAVE TO this one I do because it's so easy. No more big pans sitting in the sink and no more lazy lunches! I work at home and can fry up tofu for a salad, eggs for my hubby, onions for burgers, garlic for sauces . . . sometimes we just don't need a big pan to do those big flavor items! I'm ordering three more for gifts after using mine every day for a month. Love the non-stick too.

Buy T-fal Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Pan Now



I like this one egg wonder pan very much.It's easy to clean and perfect for just the one egg.However, be aware that it measures 4/34 inches across the TOP and so the bottom is even smaller.I blieve the ad could have been a little more clearer about whether the measurement was across the top or the bottom, as many pans are measured across the bottom.Therefore, I was slightly disappointed, but just slightly.All in all, I like it.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Pan Here

This was not a need but a want. I am a gadget freak and I also like good quality kitchen appliances.

Works very well...to make MY Egg M?Muffins. I wish it had a lid..but it does not and so I use a small plate to cover.

T-Fal...are you listening....how about a simple cover...with a simple handle... thanks:) This would give it 5 stars.

Want T-fal Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Pan Discount?

I was fooled buying here, paying a little over

but I don't mind, since I got it delivered to home No tax

beware that the second Image(one with two steel rings)

in the Images is not the Item what you get.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment