All-Clad LTD 11-Inch Square Nonstick Griddle

All-Clad LTD 11-Inch Square Nonstick GriddleI am not a big fan of the All Clad LTD line but I do love this pan.I much prefer the All Clad polished stainless steel line (I have almost every piece and love it) but at time I was making this purchase I didn't know they made a stainless griddle and I also wanted the nonstick surface, I am pretty sure the stainless griddle is not nonstick.This griddle is a perfect size for pancakes.I debated on the grande size, I decided that since I don't make pancakes everyday it didn't make sense to spend the extra money and deal with storing the larger size.Also, I prefer smaller pancakes and this size is a better price and much easier to store.It is a great size for 4 small/medium-sized pancakes.I imagine it would also be more challenging to keep up with more than 4 at a time, particularly of you are making eggs at the same time.

This pan is not dishwasher safe due to the nonstick surface, but don't worry it is a breeze to clean.This pan is very, very well made and is backed by a lifetime warranty.Sometimes this pan is sold {at a special price} if you see it grab it.It is a steal at that price.Once you try All Clad you will be hooked too! Highly recommended! A+!



Part of the cachet for me in purchasing an All-Clad product was that their factory is less than 50 miles from my home.I always try to support American MANUFACTURERS, and was quite shocked to find this particular piece labeled "Made in China for All-Clad."

Damn.You can't trust anybody.But as for the product---

It is a solid performer.The non-stick surface is very effective, and remember to follow the directions and cook on a lower heat than you normally would.The thick aluminum transmits heat well, and also holds the heat, so when your item is done, get it off the pan.

Buy All-Clad LTD 11-Inch Square Nonstick Griddle Now

I have had this pan for two years.I have probably used it more than 100 times, usually to make pancakes or french toast.It does a very good job, better than the Calphalon griddle that I had before. I downgrade it because it scratches too easily -and I have made an effort from day one to take very good care of it, using only nylon spatulas, promptly washing it gently by hand, and storing it so it won't be scratched by other pans.Still, after all that care, it has become scratched.So my verdict is that the griddle does a good job but it requires a lot of TLC.

Read Best Reviews of All-Clad LTD 11-Inch Square Nonstick Griddle Here



I love this pan!I have the All-Clad stainless line, and bought this pan when my youngest daughter started to like grilled cheese sandwiches.You just can't cook more than one sandwich at a time in a regular fry pan.This pan has plenty of space to cook 4 sandwiches at a time, or 4 pieces of french toast, or 4 eggs...the list goes on and on.

My dad came to visit, and was coerced into making pancakes.He had always used a square electric griddle at home, but he gave my griddle pan a try.He liked it so much I gave him one for Christmas!Once again, plenty of space to cook 4 pancakes at a time.

The non-stick coating is durable, the food slips right off, and it is easy to wash.That is important, because this pan can't go into the dishwasher.It is also rather heavy, but since I just set it on the burner and cook, that isn't an issue either.

Bottom line is that both my father and I are very happy to make room in our kitchens for this pan.

Want All-Clad LTD 11-Inch Square Nonstick Griddle Discount?



Not a great griddle. The finish requires alot of maintance to keep it non-stick. Have to clean it with baking soda after each few uses.I've had it about a year & it is so warped that it's un-usable.I called All Clad because it it supposed to have a warranty but they require you send it to them & they have to check it out & approved it & possibly in a few months they would do something but they said more than likely it was user error from using it on too high of heat.So in short, I'm out of luck.So don't waste your money on a cheaply made product.Spend a little more & get a good product.

Save 61% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment