Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass LidHaving so many other pans lose the non-stick surface after just a short time, it made "cents" for us to finally get one that would last. This is the perfect size for two for an omelet, or some chicken or fish. This is one of very few small pans that comes with a lid that and the excellent quality overall makes this pan well worth the price. And Amazon? The first pan we received was scratched! But it was obvious the scratch occurred when Calphalon packed the cover upside down before putting it in its own packaging, not from anything Amazon did. For this price, I expect a "perfect" item. Returns with Amazon are painless! A few clicks of the mouse and I printed out the return label; re-packed the pan and sent it back. BUT! Amazon had sent us a new pan which arrived at least a day BEFORE Amazon received our return! Amazon was one of the very first online merchants we started shopping with nearly from their first year. We are very satisfied customers who plan to stay Amazon customers. Thanks!



I have had this for some time now long enough to have made over a dozen omelets (which is all I've used it for) and it's been just great. Nice weight and feel, and thenon-stick is flawless.

------------------------

UPDATE after two years:

This is my favorite kitchen pan. In addition to omelets, I use it to pan fry steaks. And it is so esthetically pleasing I leave it on the stove when I'm not using it just to show it off. Best pan ever!

Buy Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid Now



I recently purchased a frying pan (Calphalon). It is just the right size and food fries beautifully in it. The cover that comes with it is so convenient and saves alot of splattering from the pan. I would definetly order another product like this.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid Here

After buying cheaper skillets over a number of years only to have the coating scratch and start to peel, I was delighted with the Calphalon skillets.I have had 2 of the skillets for almost 2 years now and haven't a scratch on either one of them.Great product.My only complaint is the handle on the lid tends to get too hot to handle with out a mitt or hot pad but feel that is a minor point overall.

Want Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan with Glass Lid Discount?



This pan is a nice size for cooking eggs.Unfortunately the handle is really short -I would not want to use it if we cooked on a gas stove.The lid fits/works great.Overall a decent non-stick pan, but the handle should be longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment