Woll Diamond Plus 11-Inch Square Fry Pan

Woll Diamond Plus 11-Inch Square Fry PanI purchase this product based on reviews.I wanted a even heating pan that did not warp.I received on a Friday and used it on Sunday morning breakfast.I noticed that the handle was a little loose, but not excessive. One other thing that stood out was that the handle was not riveted but attached with a screw.I found that odd for a pan in this price range.

After using it once I picked it up for cleaning, after sufficient cooling time. The handle cracked, a large chunck came off.It was not mishandled in any way.

If not for the handle I would have raved about the cooking characteristics.I don't know if I want to try another one or not and just consider this an odd occurence.The packaging was not very good and could have contributed to this failure.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment