Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet PanThis is such a handy sized pan. It is great for one grilled cheese, scrambled eggs or omelettes for one and any small sauteeing job. I like the Contemporary Nonstick series from Calphalon because I have never had any success using the anodized type of pan, this is the more traditional non-stick and I am happy with it. I've had several of this series for over six months now and the surface is holding up fine, no deterioration so far. The design of the pan is good, the handle stays cool on the stovetop and you can put it in the oven because it is all metal. The weight is comfortable and the shape is stable on my gas cooktop.

I love this pan and use it all the time.I make eggs or a frittata for 1-2 people, hot sandwiches, small quantities of sauce and can even blanch small amounts of vegetables in it.I have both this and the 10 inch pan and for a 2 person home I use this 8 inch pan most often.If you have a larger home then the 10 inch would probably be more handy.

Buy Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan Now



This omelette pan by Calphalon is outstanding.For the first time in my life, I can actually make an omelette without it falling apart.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan Here

This Calphalon is nicely sized and balanced.However, I'm still looking for the perfect non-stick fry pan.I've used this for the last month, and have found the non-stick qualities and cleanability (if there is such a word) haven't performed to my expectations.My main use is for eggs, and they still stick, especially if scrambled.I use Egg Beaters, and haven't found that they "slid" out of the pan, OR easily wiped-clean.

Want Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan Discount?

This is a replacement for the same product purchased about 7 years ago. Eventually the non-stick surface chips and flakes, but it WAS used nearly every day, and we didn't always remember to use wood or silicone utinsels. All in all, a good piece of cookware: heavy enough to heat evenly, and easy to clean (do NOT put this pan in the dishwasher). We also have this pan in the 10" size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment