Bayou Classic 7432, 12" Cast Iron Skillet

Bayou Classic 7432, 12' Cast Iron SkilletUnlike most pans today and even some cast iron skillets, this one just feels solid and is quite heavy.

The best part of this was that the skillet is not pre-seasoned. I've had to search high and low for one like this. The ones that are pre-seasoned have that cheap feel to them.



Placed the skillet on stove and added oil and the skillet cracked and oil went every where.I've cooked with iron skillets for 50 years and never had this to happen also baked with them.The oil made a very big mess to clean because it was all over the stove.After the skillet cooled the crack closed up inside the skillet but on the bottom it was still there.I'm not very pleased with the skillet.

Buy Bayou Classic 7432, 12" Cast Iron Skillet Now



I cannot recommend this skillet at all. On the very first usage, a crack formed on the side. It seems very cheaply made and I am returning it for a refund.

Read Best Reviews of Bayou Classic 7432, 12" Cast Iron Skillet Here

Basically I love cast iron and needed a 12 incher.Got the Bayou one and was sorely disappointed at the lack of quality.Literally, chunks were missing along the top (sealing) edge and even the bottom inside edge.Plus grinder marks are clearly evident in about a third of the middle of the pan.Goodness only knows what defects were ground off there.But if they re-worked those they had to see the other voids.Won't return, not my style.But likely won't use either.

Want Bayou Classic 7432, 12" Cast Iron Skillet Discount?



great skillet, it was working great! until my daughter stopped by, the pan suddenly vanished ... hum. I guess she liked it too!

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment