Matfer Bourgeat Black Steel Frying Pan, 11" dia.

Matfer Bourgeat Black Steel Frying Pan, 11' dia.I purchase it from Matfier website. I am very happy with the purchase. Finally I could cook meat in the pan without using pressure cooker. I never thought it is so important to choose the right pan. Previously I either used TEFAL, which I like and enjoy, but to cook meat is a challenge. And to cook sauce in black steel pan is such a pleasure! It does require cleaning and drying right after cleaning. Love it. The look may be is not the best, but food is delicious out of this pan.

I did try Calphalon and cast iron pans before getting this one.

I recently bought this pan and have used it and I'm very happy with it.First, this pan is HEAVY and solidly built.The quality is excellent--for example, the rim is nicely finished and the spot welds securing the handle will last forever.The steel is very thick, at least twice the thickness of an American made Vollrath steel fry pan that I own.

I fried a couple of steaks and this pan really retains the heat.You don't have to crank up the heat to cook a steak in this pan.

I highly recommend this pan.The merchant packaged it carefully and it arrived very quickly.

Buy Matfer Bourgeat Black Steel Frying Pan, 11" dia. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment