Circulon Contempo Skillets

Circulon Contempo Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch SkilletI was really just looking for a non-stick pan and didn't expect much more than that.But this pan makes cooking faster, easier, and possibly taste better.You really need little oil or butter to cook with, so it could make food healthier too.Great pan.

I've owned the 12" pan for well over a year.Initially, I liked it very much, and it sat perfectly flat on my glass-top stove.Since then, the bottom has warped, although the pan has never been abused and gets only light-to-moderate use.That probably happened because the metal is quite thin, which makes for a lightweight pan, but also for one that will deform through use.Had I posted a review shortly after I purchased the pan, I would have given it the four or five stars that the majority of others here gave it.As things stand now, I award it two stars instead of one only because its non-stick qualities are good and have held up well.

Buy Circulon Contempo Skillets Now

It is not recommended for the dishwasher but it is a true non-stick pan and distributes the heat evenly in the pan itself.Excellent quality.

Read Best Reviews of Circulon Contempo Skillets Here

The frying pan is just the right size for single use. The sides are high enough to prevent spillage and nothing sticks!

Want Circulon Contempo Skillets Discount?



Circulon pans are the best I have ever owned.I initially bought the 2-pack 8-inch and 10-inch and was so impressed just had to buy the 12-inch, as well.We've now tried everything from omelets to refried beans.These pans heat quickly and evenly, and clean with minimal effort.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment