Flamekiss 12" Red Ceramic Coated Fry Pan by Amorè, Innovative & Elegant Design, Nano Ceramic Coati

Flamekiss 12' Red Ceramic Coated Fry Pan by Amorè, Innovative & Elegant Design, Nano Ceramic Coating w/ Silver IonI adore this pan.I don't have to use oil or butter if I don't want to.Clean-up is a snap.It's heavy weight and cooks evenly. I wish I had a matching whole set of these pots and pans... then I could junk my not-good-for-you old teflon pans.

The ceramic coating on this skillet is trulely as advertized!No stick, no mess & easy to clean as well, what more can you ask fot??Liked it so much that I bought a set of them for my friend who hates to clean up messy pansbut loves to cook.Thanks.

Buy Flamekiss 12" Red Ceramic Coated Fry Pan by Amorè, Innovative & Elegant Design, Nano Ceramic Coati Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment