Nordic Ware Restaurant Cookware 10.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan

Nordic Ware Restaurant Cookware 10.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pangreat pan, works exactly like a nonstick pan should.cleans easily and made in america!nordicware makes quality products, and this pan is no exception.



I had just finished purchasing a new basic Cuisinart stainless cookware set and so like it, but there are some things that just require a non-stick frypan...like grilled cheese sandwiches or french style omelets. I accidentally ran across the nordic ware restaurant cookware while looking at bakeware and decided I'd get the nonstick 10" fry pan and it was LOVE! My husband was a bit fearful of the stainless set anyway, and I grew up cooking with aluminum or enamel cast. It has a nifty handle cover that slips on and off, depending on if you want to use it in the oven or on the stove. Its not too heavy to handle, even for me with my fibromyalgia. It takes rough handling quite well, especially all that omelet making on high heat over a rough electric coil burner. This is the cooking I'm used to, and I think I may even get that large covered saute for chops and the like.

Clean up is a breeze, either by hand or in the dishwasher. Temperature regulation is also easy because its aluminum, so it heats and cools quickly. I really can't recommend it enough.

Buy Nordic Ware Restaurant Cookware 10.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan Now

I can see why this pan is so highly rated by others.What the pan lacks in aesthetics, it makes up for in performance.My pan did arrive with a chip in the non-stick coating around the rim, but it is well out of the cooking area so I didn't bother returning it.I purchased a Nordic Ware Pro pan at the same time, and that pan easily earns five stars.The Pro is a little more expensive, but well worth the additional cost.

Read Best Reviews of Nordic Ware Restaurant Cookware 10.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan Here

Had wanted one that is not expensive that I coul throw away after one year. This pan is very good, food just slides off. It is a bit bigger than I had wanted for makimg omlettes, but is now good for more uses. Will look to see if I can get a smaller one. Best is that it is made in the US, that was the most important thing for me.

Want Nordic Ware Restaurant Cookware 10.5-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan Discount?

I like to make scrambled eggs for breakfast before work. This skillet is perfect, as the eggs are evenly cooked and don't stick. Great product.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment