Nordic Ware Superior Steel 10 Inch Saute Pan

Nordic Ware Superior Steel 10 Inch Saute PanI've been on an American made mission for a few years and wanted to replace my very expensive Chinese made Stainless steel cookware with All Clad which is made in America.I buy one pieceof All Clad pot a month on sale and was desparate for a non-stick pan which seemed to take forever to go on sale.My husband and son kept cooking eggs in the regular saute pan and it was a hassle to clean it.I found out that Nordic Ware was making cookware (they are famous for their bundt pans).I checked Amazon and found this pan for less than 1/4 of what All Clad would cost me on sale.I read that the pan was lightweight so I was surprised how heavy it is.I would call itmedium weight and only slightly lighter than my All Clad pan of the same size.The difference is that the Nordic Ware has a hollow handle.It also has a dull, brushed aluminum look exterior (although it is steel) as opposed to the shiny stainless exterior but for what I paid I can overlook it.I'm really happy with the pan and with not having to scour eggs and other sticky things out of the pan.I love All Clad but I'm really impressed with Nordic Ware and it is American made. You could spend two to three times more for cheap Chinese made pans

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment