Cooks Standard NC-00236 12-Inch Ply Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan, Multi

Cooks Standard NC-00236 12-Inch Ply Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan, MultiI researched extensively before I purchased and demanded tri clad up the sides. Researched how to use to cook meat: set pan on burner to get the sides hot, then add 1-2 tbl oil, then add food and move pan a little to move the food around until the meat gets a glaze on the exterior and no longer wants to stick. Cover with a lid and cook meat until done on lower heat and remove from pan. Then add a cup or two of broth, a splash of wine, and 1-2 tbl of cornstarach and stir. Makes the worlds quickest gravy. I have read you can only do this process with a stainless pan.New technique for me and makes your meat taste gourmet.I don't mind if the pan discolors on the bottom. I am too busy to care. From the reviews I've read, every pan on the planet does that and some people complain about it. My mom scrubs hers with barkeepers friend. Would have been nice if it had a lid. Works ok to use and ill-fitting lid from another pan.Very happy.

Wash prior to using to remove the substance that was put on the pan for protection. I really like this pan. It heats evenly and cleans up wonderfully. The pan is substantial in thickness and the handle is perfect. It does not get hot and it is easy to hold. I would recommend this pan.

Buy Cooks Standard NC-00236 12-Inch Ply Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan, Multi Now

This really a beautiful skillet.I am partial to stainless steel for cooking

and this skillet did not disappoint.It is so beautiful. I am so glad I ordered

it.

Read Best Reviews of Cooks Standard NC-00236 12-Inch Ply Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan, Multi Here

Heats quick.The handle doesn't get hot.Really amazed how much of an improvement a fry pan could make.Highly recommended.

Want Cooks Standard NC-00236 12-Inch Ply Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan, Multi Discount?

I have been purchasing new stainless cookware, one item at a time, for several months... a by-product of taking classes toward a non-professional culinary certificate. I have bought all tri-clad products from a few different manufacturers based on reviews, but I've stuck to the name-brands that I knew and spent a lot of money. Then, just before Christmas, this one went on sale and I thought the price was good enough, and reviews enthusiastic enough, to take a chance... so I did. I couldn't be happier! It is a very solid skillet, with a nice, flat bottom, and it heats very evenly. It cooks better than my 10" tri-clad skillet that cost about twice as much. It simply sautés beautifully! I'm going to look further at this line as I buy other pans.

Save 51% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment