Basic Essentials 3-Piece Fry Pan Set

Basic Essentials 3-Piece Fry Pan SetI bought these pans on a whim. Amazon was offering a discount that can only be applied to kitchen products so I chose to use it on these. Final cost to me: 19.99.

I haven't had a good reason to use the smallest 6 inch pan yet because I find its smallness somewhat encumbering, but the 8and 10-inch pans are really working out quite well for me.

Cast iron retains and distributes heat really wellso cast iron cookware can be a better alternative to non-stick cookware, and this set was not a disappointment.The recommended heat setting is "medium", and you need to hand-wash and dry them right away to lessen the risk of rust.

I received this 3-piece cast iron pan set as a birthday gift recently, and I couldn't be happier. I use the smallest pan for scrambled eggs and they come out fluffy and exciting. The others are also great for sautéing vegetables such as zucchini, brussels sprouts, etc and perfect for steak. I cooked a strip cut to perfection with this set. It is easy to clean and not recommended to ever use soap. Simply pour a drop of oil and an ample pile of salt into the pan and wipe with a paper towel. The salt acts as a safe grit to get any gunk out of the pan and the oil dissolves the salt before any rough abrasion happens and also lubricates the pan. Wipe until no brown appears on the paper towel when swiped. Empty the salt and use a rag or towel to wipe oil lightly on the pan. This will keep the pan healthy for years and provide a slick coat. Great product.

Buy Basic Essentials 3-Piece Fry Pan Set Now

My Children we so happy to get this set of fry pans for Christmas! They were Shipped fast and it was just as discribed!

Read Best Reviews of Basic Essentials 3-Piece Fry Pan Set Here

This is exactly why more people won't leave feedback. I should be able to just leave stars if I want.

Want Basic Essentials 3-Piece Fry Pan Set Discount?

I don't like the sizes of theses pans when they say that the smallest one is small they mean it you can only fit 1 egg in it it's not practicle.I just don't like the over all feel of these pans and I love castiron pans but theses seem a little to gritty for me. Not good quality

0 comments:

Post a Comment