Takoyaki Pan w/ Handle 12 Molds #TBT1

Takoyaki Pan w/ Handle 12 Molds #TBT1I was really surprised at how heavy the pan was. I am a little worried about the wooden handle though. The handle screws into the pan, but to me it doesn't seem very sturdy. We'll see how it holds up after a few months.

As expected, it only came with the pan. There appeared to be a recipe on the back but it's all in Japanese which I don't read. I found my recipe online instead. The first few batches didn't turn out very well due to errors on my part, but soon they were looking similar to the ones I had in restaurants.

Overall it's a good product.

This pan does have a screw-on handle, but I had no problems with it loosening once it was tightened on (by hand).The pan itself is made from heavy cast iron, but with a smooth finish, so with the proper amount of oil the takoyaki won't stick.The only instructions are in Japanese, but a quick search on the internet will yield plenty of recipes and directions.So far we have made about three batches, and on average, only 1 in 12 balls didn't turn out... and this was our first time ever making takoyaki!

Buy Takoyaki Pan w/ Handle 12 Molds #TBT1 Now

This Takoyaki pan works fine. I heaed it up till very hot, applied a thin layer of oil, and let it cool down before the 1st time of use. The batter won't stick. It's heavy, but very easy to use.

Read Best Reviews of Takoyaki Pan w/ Handle 12 Molds #TBT1 Here

I bought this for a fellow Takoyaki lover and we did great! It was very easy, and after a few YouTube videos, we were making wonderful Takoyaki in no time!

Want Takoyaki Pan w/ Handle 12 Molds #TBT1 Discount?

A good buy for 'chefs' like me who prefer not to deep fry and save energy not using the oven.Perfect size, not overwhelmingly heavy and is ready to use.I smeared oil to it, put it in the oven for about 20 minutes at 400d and it was ready to use on my stove top.I also love the fact that the handle is made out of wood and not iron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment