5.5" CAST IRON PLATE STAND COOLING RACK / PLANT STAND

5.5' CAST IRON PLATE STAND COOLING RACK / PLANT STANDIt's supposed to be a black cast iron trivet, but it's actually a dark blue painted metal thing.It's still useful, I just don't like being lied to.

My grandmother was a baker, her pies were delicious. When my grandma passed, the cast iron racks she used to cool her pies were lost, when I found these cooling racks on Amazon, they looked quite similar to those my grandmother used. The racks I ordered were very reasonably priced and arrived quickly, my only disappointment is that the racks are smaller than I'd anticipated. Of course, that is my own fault for not checking the size more closely, the cooling racks are great and will work!!

Buy 5.5" CAST IRON PLATE STAND COOLING RACK / PLANT STAND Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment