Brentwood 6" Non-Stick Electric Skillet Model SK-45

Brentwood 6' Non-Stick Electric Skillet Model SK-45I am on oxygen and can't use gas products.I purchased this skillet n use it everyday, it's wonderful. I add water to the pan n cook my hot dogs also.Easy clean up.

very happy wiwth this purchase, it is greaat for college students and easy to use and easy to clean.Works really well in a small

space such as a dorm room.

Buy Brentwood 6" Non-Stick Electric Skillet Model SK-45 Now

The temp control never raised the temperature high enough for frying. I could have returned it but it was too big a hassle but I did write the company to let them know. I did not have high expectations at the outset and should have known that the price was too low for the quality I expected. Problem is that few people carry items designed for small households and shopping on the internet is a crap shoot.

Read Best Reviews of Brentwood 6" Non-Stick Electric Skillet Model SK-45 Here

Have prepared for long-term use many types of non-stick products. Don't remember any giving up so soon. Used this little, otherwise practical, handy and pleasant pan for frying a cutup slice of spam and then adding eggs ovaeasy mix. The third morning, the egg began sticking to the pan, and it takes awhile for my nylon spatula to gently scrape of the baked-on residue. Not at allwhat one would expect, but still in use.

Want Brentwood 6" Non-Stick Electric Skillet Model SK-45 Discount?

For the price its a ok product, I needed the size to use for a non-food item, (not a lot of options out there in this size) however its very thin and elements on bottom get hot, so I place a thick piece of tile underneath. and never leave pluged in and walk away.For my purpose it works fine, but need to be attentive while using it for safety

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment