Cuisinart 71-2228CG Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Piece Glass Lid Set

Cuisinart 71-2228CG Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Piece Glass Lid SetCuisinart 71-2228CG Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Piece Glass Lid Set

There are a few reasons why I ordered these lids.A good cook can always use an extra lid as some skillets do NOT come with one, would be one of the best reasons.Saying this, I ordered a 9 and 11 inch Paula Deen Skillet set and they did NOT have lids. They are excellent in every other aspect, but I prefer to cover while I cook certain items.

I checked through Amazon and I found these Cuisinart lids that were glass with a stainless steel ring for the seal.The lids not only aid in the cooking process, they seal in nutrients during the cooking process, they also cover the dish after cooking as well.If you have a sneaky cat, like I do, you know what I mean. What an enterprising soul.

These lids are a perfect match and the seal is wonderful.Those in search of lids for your 9 and 11 inch skillets, look no further.These will fit.I am very pleased to find lids that make a perfect seal and being tempered glass you can monitor your cooking process.The glass lid is perfect fit you don't have to worry about steam leaking all over the raised handle and with a quick glance you know how far along you are in the cooking process without taking the lid off.

An epicurean Bon Appetite

Bought these lids about six months ago and have absolutely no complaints so far.

They obviously fit perfectly with the Cuisinart pans. They do condense quit a bit, but what can you expect from steaming food? I have always been able to grab the handles without them being too hot to handle.

Buy Cuisinart 71-2228CG Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Piece Glass Lid Set Now



Ok, so I own almost every size of Cuisinart pans there are.I love these lids because the aftermarket ones just don't fit correctly or I am trying the wrong ones.I just wish they made lids for their 7 and 8 inch pans too.I bought them for me and my niece and her B/F (who does the cooking) and we both love them and the pans.Can't go wrong with these see through lids so you can actually see how your dish is cooking up to perfection.Highly recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 71-2228CG Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Piece Glass Lid Set Here

The Glass lid is wonderful to cook with.Both my husband and I have been plesantly suprised, and recommend these to everyone to try them.We think you won't go wrong.

Want Cuisinart 71-2228CG Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Piece Glass Lid Set Discount?



I don't know why I ever tried another brand first.Cuisinart is the best.A lot of skillets the size I bought don't have lids. So very happy with my purchase

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment