Ecolution Artistry Eco-Friendly Fry Pans

Ecolution Artistry Eco-Friendly 11 Inch Fry PanI have used this a few times a week for several months, and the non-stick surface is performing well.The large size is great for a full meal quantity.

The nonstick surface of the somewhat more expensive Cuisinart Greenware did not perform as well as the Ecolution Artistry.

I am giving it only 4 stars because the environmental attributes of the product are not very impressive.Hydrolon appears to be a patented acrylic material that is made from non-renewable fossil fuels.

Was looking for healthly choice in non-stick at a reasonable price; with good to better quality...i found it in this line of products. Beats competition with no questions. Was very pleased how well it is balanced and handling to flip foods and the non-stick is superb. The bottom/base is perfect and true to description--use on low, med and high heat with excellent results. I took a risk and it surpassed my expectations. Would recommend!(T-Fal, Cuisinart,P.D., Emeril, Ecogreenics,etc. are just a few I have tried)

Buy Ecolution Artistry Eco-Friendly Fry Pans Now



I can't figure out about all this eco friendly stuff. This is a pan made of metal and coated with a non slip coating. I cook my sausage in it every morning. The reason I bought it was because of the 9.5 in size. Works great and has even heat.

Read Best Reviews of Ecolution Artistry Eco-Friendly Fry Pans Here



I've already used this pan several times and IT IS AWESOME. It's big and got more of a cooking surface than other pans its size because of the way the sides curl/curve up. It's thick & strong, well made and an easy grip handle. I will look into buying another one of these, maybe the next size smaller.

Want Ecolution Artistry Eco-Friendly Fry Pans Discount?



I bought this pan on Amazon in May '12.

I use the pan 4-5 times a week and it is a great non-stick pan. The non-stick coating is still like new, and the pan performs like the first day I bought it.

I wish I could say the same for the rest of the pan. The handle started to get loose after a couple weeks of use, and I had to add a washer to the bolt that holds it to the pan and for now that is holding well. The enamel like coating on the outside (sides and bottom) of the pan is flaking off and the aluminum is showing.

I have deducted one star for those issues, but the business end (coating) of the pan performs so well, I would still recommend it.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment