Fagor 9-1/2-Inch Cast Aluminum Skillet

Fagor 9-1/2-Inch Cast Aluminum SkilletAlough it is the first time I choose Fagor cookware, the product quality is really nice. As I know this kind of non-sticky skillet is usually easy to break the coating. That's why I kept my review until now. In a words, this piece is much more sturdy than I expected even after being used for more than 5 months. I did used the skillet about one times a day. Every time, it works fine, never stick food. The design is pretty good that the even the some of the oil and water out of the pan, it hardly flows to the bottom. Much lighter than those expensive German cookware. But, it is a fact that you need to take much care when cooking and cleaning to keep the coating on. I never use steel cooking tools. And always clean it with a soft 3M sponge. Even by using wooden cooking tools, somehow is not safe. So, the bottom line is if you use it carefully, it is a really nice piece in the kitchen. The only thing that I can not make sure is whether it is made in China. There is nothing on the skillet shows the information. But, anyway, I mean it is a good one, who cares if it is really produced in Spain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment