Calphalon Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron Panini Pan, Red

Calphalon Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron Panini Pan, RedTried the same prime rib eye from Costco at two different friends houses.Once was grilled on an outdoor grill, and once on a pan.Both tasted bad and looked bad.I decided to try the same steak myself so I went out and got this pan.Unbelievable pan.Followed the instruction to heat up the pan by letting it sit on medium heat for few minutes, then laid down the steak.The wonderful sound of sizzling started to pop.After 5 minutes, I turned the steak.OMG!!Beautiful grill mark, and the steak looked unbelievably tasty.I grilled the steak for about 20 minutes.5 minutes on each side, then 2 minutes each side twice.Sat it for another two minutes. It was a perfect medium well, and it was my first time grilling!!Never realized the prime rib eye from Costco can taste this good.

The couple down side for this pan is the weight and cleaning.It must weigh at least 15 lb.Cleaning is quite a hassle, but it helps if soak in water.

Over all, I am very satisfy with the pan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment