All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel 4 Quart Essential Pan with Lid

All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel 4 Quart Essential Pan with LidWhat a pan! 4qt size is about right size for an average amount of food. I guess there are small households that could use it as their only pot/pan. At first I was reluctant to go with new 5-ply technology(layers are thinner than in standard 3ply) but after reading reviews on the net got reassured and bought it. And I am glad I did.

As always, it pays to shop around for the best deal because prices vary a lot.

My first D5 purchase, and I couldn't be happier.

Fantastic heat distribution & retention. Which means almost the same level of awesomeness for making sauces and simmering as a cast iron pan. Great for making dry stir-fry sort of dishes as well, which require you to turn off the heat and cook but let it sit in the hot pan for a few mins to finish cooking.

Beautiful finish.

As close to non-stick as stainless steel can get. Cleans SO easily... soak it in hot water for a few mins and it has practically cleaned itself! There was a heat stain that developed in the beginning, when we weren't as familiar with each other, but a quick swipe or two with "bar keeper's friend" took care of that.

Incidentaly, it is $150 in Williams-Sonoma for a limited time.

Pros: Durable, Easy to Use, Quality, Easy to Clean, Color, Size, Versatile, Shape, Design

Cons: Weight

Buy All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel 4 Quart Essential Pan with Lid Now



Just received this pan.I cooked a nice veal parmigiana.It cooked the cutlets and sauce perfectly.It is a heavy pan, but so worth it.The deep sides are great when frying as they help prevent spattering of oils as well asallowing you to cook up a nice big batch of sauce!This is not my first piece of All-Clad and it will not be my last.Do yourself a favor and get this pan.I wish I would have had this from the beginning of my adult life.I will be passing it on to my daughter and granddaughter some day.

Read Best Reviews of All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel 4 Quart Essential Pan with Lid Here

I have most of the all clad stainless line and received the d5 essential 6 quart as an early Christmas present. Oh my!!! It ls outstanding. It browns food evenly and quickly, retains heat like a dream, cleans up like non stick. I'm sold! Far superior to my beloved regular stainless steel. Now to convince the hubby to upgrade the rest of my cookware...

Want All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel 4 Quart Essential Pan with Lid Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment