Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 11-1/4-Inch Fry Pan

Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 11-1/4-Inch Fry PanI inherited the Magnalite collection from my mother and grandmother, and after 50+ years of hard use, really hard use, I only recently managed to warp the bottom of the skillet on my new Viking (flamethrower) gas stove when I set the heat too high.But I'm still using the skillet!This super heavy duty set cooks the most evenly and cleans up the easiest of any cookware out there.I despise non-stick interiors, and these gratefully have none, and with use are seasoned so well they never stick.I will cheerfully buy new sets for my grandkids and hopefully they will still be using theirs in 50+ years as well.Rice is perfect, browing meats & rue gravy is easy, roasts and soups cook evenly without scortching, and cleanup is fast & easy with a little steel wool.The 11 inch skillet size is perfect for fried chicken and browning meats of all types.Best cookware ever made, at a real bargain of a price!!

It's heavy, it mars the counters in your cupboards, it can't be cleaned in your dishwasher unless you want it to discolor. Also discolors in the presence of acidic foods, like tomatoes. If you ever scorch something, it can be very difficult to clean adequately. The pieces with the black handles can only go in an oven up to 350 degrees, so no browning foods in your broiler using the skillet. Did I say how heavy it is? It's heavy.

Buy Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 11-1/4-Inch Fry Pan Now

I ordered this pot to replace one that is about 25 years old and the handle broke. Although the pots are "supposed" to be the same size, my original USA made Magnalite looks like the big heavier brother to this new made in China Magnalite. Haven't used it yet but the dishes will be more limited as the new one has right at 1" less depth and is not nearly as heavy as the old one. We'll see. Don't order this if you are expecting it to equal a vintage Magnalite pot.

Read Best Reviews of Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 11-1/4-Inch Fry Pan Here

I've been using the original version of this pan for ~ 30 years and it is absolutely perfect! Heavy duty, heats evenly, easy to clean and great for meats with sauces (chicken & olives, anyone?) as well as fresh pasta sauces.

Highly recommended!!

Want Magnalite Classic Cast-Aluminum 11-1/4-Inch Fry Pan Discount?

Got one I've used for forty years. My daughter borrowed it and loved it , so I bought another for her !

0 comments:

Post a Comment