Presto 12" Electric Stainless Steel Covered Skillet

Presto 12' Electric Stainless Steel Covered SkilletPurchased this pan because it was the only one we could find without nonstick coating at the time.Leg design is very poor and the legs break off very easily.The handle sticks out and is in the way all the time.I have only had this a few months and am ready to throw in the gargage.Previous to this I had a Revere Way stainless electric frypan that was well over 20 years old before it died; we will be lucky if this pan makes it to one year.



The thermostate of this fry pan does not work. The pan is either on or off. There is NO temperature control. Save your money and buy something else. The Presto electric fry pan is just another example of Chinese Crap!

Buy Presto 12" Electric Stainless Steel Covered Skillet Now



After having the Sunbeam stainless electric pans of the past, I found them almost impossible to find anymore.I always loved their ability to cook perfectly.When my last Sunbeam died, I desperately tried to find something to replace it.I came across this Presto model on Amazon and I'm glad that I did.It works superbly and is actually better made than my previous Sunbeams and it's going strong.Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Presto 12" Electric Stainless Steel Covered Skillet Here

We bought this stainless steel frying pan for the same reason as previously mentioned. It was without a plastic coating. We found that the heat distribution was very poor, too hot over the coil and too cold in the middle. This made the thermostat useless. After a few months, the legs broke off, and we had to scrap it.

Want Presto 12" Electric Stainless Steel Covered Skillet Discount?



This was a gift to my granddaughter.She has told me several times that she loves her Presto Electric Skillet.Presto has been in business for years and I have several of their products.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment