Toastess DLFP458 Stainless-Steel 12-Inch Electric Skillet

Toastess DLFP458 Stainless-Steel 12-Inch Electric SkilletAfter ardently searching for a replacement electric skillet (used to have Farberware),I had tried the Cucino Pro.I had found that the thermostat was not precise.Having sent that one back, I tried Precise Heat.Their skillet was beautiful but was not dishwasher safe (as I was used to) even though the ads had stated that it was.I returned that product.

FINALLY, we stumbled on this Delfino/Toastess Electric skillet.It is the same size and shape as my old Farberware AND comes with the glass lid.The thermostat is precise and I am loving it.

We had so much trouble locating a replacement for my tried and true Farberware, and this oneeven has the glass lid (something that I had wanted) that I plan to order a second skillet.

I purchased this electric skillet for my son. I have a Farberware skillet that I have used several times a week for over 15 years. I was looking for a Farberware skillet to purchase for him as well. Farberware no longer makes an electric skillet like my old one. The quality of this skillet is as good if not better than my Farberware skillet. I am very pleased to have found this skillet and plan on purchasing one for myself. Great weight, quality and accuracy on the temperature. A big thumbs up!!!

Buy Toastess DLFP458 Stainless-Steel 12-Inch Electric Skillet Now

Pan heats evenly and no non stick coating to flake off. This is by far the best electric skillet I have ever owned (and I've had a few). I have had this pan for a few months now and it is well worth the money!

*Update**

I've used this everyday for almost a year now and I still think it is amazing. I've also put the feet and the lid through the dishwasher but never the skillet.

Read Best Reviews of Toastess DLFP458 Stainless-Steel 12-Inch Electric Skillet Here

I can honestly say this is a first for me. I have ordered dozens of products if not hundreds over the years from Amazon. I ordered this product due to the excellent reviews here on Amazon. When it arrived, I cooked with it...a little disappointed at how the food stuck but I have been using a non-stick pan and figured I would get used to the stainless steel. It heated up evenly and cooked well. However whilst I was cleaning it afterwards I noticed a rough area on the black plastic housing of the slot that the thermostat plugs into. Upon closer inspection, it is obvious that it had cracked and someone had attempted to glue it back together. This was sold as new and I am amazed that the company would attempt something so low. It can't have been a customer who returned it because it looked brand new in the packaging and had not been used. Anyway, Amazon were professional as usual and immediately offered me a refund or replacement. On this occasion I chose a refund because I do not have a level of confidence with this company after trying this on. Just goes to show you need to thoroughly inspect everything you purchase as soon as possible.

Want Toastess DLFP458 Stainless-Steel 12-Inch Electric Skillet Discount?

Doesn't heat up as well or perform as well as my former Faberware product.Potato pancakes didn't brown as well!

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment