T-fal A7770764 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cook

T-fal A7770764 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware, RedI bought my first set of T-Fal nonstick cookware about four years ago.They consisted of a three pan set an 8 inch 10 and 11 half inch non-stick frying pans that sold for $27.00 on Amazon. These pans were a pleasure to own.I used the 10 inch pan exclusively for making eggs of all sorts and I probably made 1000 eggs in that frying pan and it lasted a good 3 1/2 years before the non-stick surface wasn't as non-stick anymore. This is why I opted to buy these 12 inch T-Fal pans.

These pans are easy to take care of, all you have to do is use common sense and do not use anything abrasive on the insides and you could scrub the outsides to your heart's content to keep them looking new.

As long as T-Fal is allowed to keep making these pans I will buy them forever and day with no regret.I recommend them highly.They are priced right and they last with a little common sense care.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment