Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 "

Telebrands  Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 'I gave it a one star because I couldn't go lower. Food sticks to it worse than a stainless steel pan. The company said for me to re season the pan. I did both pans exactly as they said. The food stuck. Redid them twice more.Food still stuck. If you cook eggs, you will have to submerge them in water for about 30 minutes to wash the stuck on eggs out.They must have used silicon spray on these pans to make the commercial. I tried using oil,butter,and pam with the same poor results.The pots have 100% satisfaction guarantee except it will cost you 30$ to mail back the 40$ pans. Seems like a scam to me. Do not buy these pans.

This product was non-stick for the first few uses, then gradually got worse.I would say a non-seasoned cast iron skillet would work better.Save your $$.

Buy Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 " Now

I don't know how the pan really works, but I had a negative experience with the company itself so my review is regarding this.

I went to their website and put this pan in my cart.It had me enter my credit card information, and then I clicked next, expecting it to go to a page where I could confirm my order. It went to offer after offer, trying to make me upgrade to more pans.Finally, I got sick of it and exited the page.

A few minutes later I got a confirmation saying that I had purchased not only the pan, but a "free" gift which I had to pay about $7 shipping for.I did not want that, and it never gave me the option to reject the gift so I called the company immediately and told the woman I wanted to cancel my order.She tried to get me to but the pan without the "free" gift, but I said no, so she told me she would put a note in to cancel it.

About a week later, the pan arrived in the mail, and I noticed that my card had been charged for the pan and "free" gift.I called the company to say that I had cancelled my order, and that this should have never been sent.I told them I did not want to pay the shipping to send it back because I, first of all, did not confirm to order it, and secondly, cancelled it immediately when I saw that it had gone through.

She told me that the computer says I cancelled it on April 5th, after it had been sent. This is not true, because I called 5 minutes after I received the receipt in my email on March 30th.She said sorry, there was nothing she could do, if I wanted I could send it back and get refunded for the price of the item but not the shipping.

I ended up filing a claim with my bank and giving the box back to the post office as a "Return to Sender," so that I wouldn't have to pay shipping.They ended up refunding the entire charge (which is why they get 2 stars instead of 1) but if I had not been so determined to not let them make me pay shipping, I could have easily paid $20 worth of shipping charges for something I didn't even commit to ordering.

P.S. I hate writing bad reviews.I only wrote this so that other people don't get scammed like I almost did.

Read Best Reviews of Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 " Here

I was sucked in by the infomercial. It took months to deliver the trial pan.I carefully seasoned it as per instructions.within 1 week of use 1/3 of the surface turned black.no amount of scrubbing with a sponge can remove it.the handle became loose within 1 week as well. after 1 month of use scratches appeared in the coating. I used only plastic and wood utensils.This product is basically crap. stay away!!!!!!

Want Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan, 10 " Discount?

Brought it because it was guarantee non-stick. It worked at first, but after a week, the food started sticking and now there is a black residue covering half the pan, which I have tried scrubbing off but doesn't work. Do not buy this pan!! It's been 2 weeks now and the food sticks to the pan and the black residue makes the pan sticky.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment