Art and Cuisine Professionnelle Series Stainless Steel Frypan with Satin Coating, 7.9-Inch

Art and Cuisine Professionnelle Series Stainless Steel Frypan with Satin Coating, 7.9-InchAs of this writing, I found one customer review for this pan. I had never heard of Art and Cuisine and purchased this pan (along with the 11 inch pan) from another website with no information. I used it for the first time today and I love it! I'm more concerned with performance than appearance. This pan offers both. I've read descriptions on French web sites that state that the Professionnelle series is made of 18/10 stainless steel, but there is no stamp on the pan and American web site descriptions make no mention of it. The pans are not excessively heavy, but weigh enough to handle with substance. I grilled blackened salmon in olive oil and the fish moved around the pan like nonstick! Cleaning was a breeze. After I've used the cookware for awhile, I'll update this review to let you know how it's handling. So far, so good!

UPDATE 07/15/12:This pan is still performing well and looks good.Since I like it and my 11inch so much, I bought this pan in the 12 inch size, plus the nonstick pans (7.9, 10, 11, & 12 inch sizes) and Art & Cuisine Austral sauce pots in Plum color.I am looking forward to cooking on these for years to come.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment