All-Clad LTD Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle Pan

All-Clad LTD Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle PanThis is the best nonstrick griddle I have purchased.You only need to heat medium to medium-high to get the best result.I use a little oil to give flavor to the food I am cooking and everything slides right off! I use it to make a lot of chicken.The pleasant surprise is that I can now make eggs over easy on medium heat sets nicely to be able to flip without breaking the egg and without overcooking it.This is the first pan I have ever been able to achieve this.Since it is such a nice size, I cook eggs and ham and other items all at the same time.

Unlike other nonstick pans I have purchased in the past, it has retained its' "nonstick".

After using this griddle for about 6 months.....the results:

Pros:

-Nice Build quality.

-Easy cleaning.

-Even heat distribution.

Cons:

Non so far..

Note: For people like me who are planning to use this griddle for Chapathis and Dosas... This is the griddle...even heat distribution helps you to make awesome dosas and chapathis...you can't go wrong with this one...

Buy All-Clad LTD Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle Pan Now



I have used this pan extensively, mostly for pancakes.I think I have had it about two years now.Food now sticks to it and it is no longer easy to clean.I never wash nonstick pans in the dishwasher and try to avoid high heat with them, although I am sure there werea few burnt pancake and blackened toasted sandwiches (mea culpa).This pan is thick enough to heat evenly and not warp.Probably the worst mechanical wear my pan has had is storing one pan atop another.

Read Best Reviews of All-Clad LTD Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle Pan Here

I mistakenly assumed that all All Clad pans would work on my induction cooktop. The LTD collection does not :((For future reference, only the Stainless Steel pans will work on induction.)It's a gorgeous pan so I'm sad I cannot use it.

Want All-Clad LTD Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle Pan Discount?



Being a cook that entertains a lot of guess. I found this griddle to be a delight. Nothing does stick to it. Just follow the simple rules about thefinish and you'll have a pan for a lot of years.

I only wish that it was made in the USA instead of China.

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment