All Clad Stainless Steel 13-Inch French Skillet with Lid

All Clad Stainless Steel 13-Inch French Skillet with LidAs with all All Clad products, this skillet is solidly built and performs as advertised. The helper handle makes it easier to use with heavy loads, but harder to hang up with my other pans since the space I have isn't as big as this pan is long. The included instructions say not to use salt directly in the pan as the pan will become discoloured or pitted; The first time I used the pan, I salted my fish fillet prior to placing it in the pan and the pan became pitted immediately. I don't mind that much since it was going to happen eventually.



All-Clad is a brand of cookware I am familiar with and this is a recent gift I feel so fortunate to have been given.

First, I love the overall high quality construction. When I'm cooking with this I know I'm definitely cooking with one of the very best skillets there is.

Two, I am not too thrilled with Teflon coatings and this provides a stainless steel inside which helps keep food from sticking, without Teflon or similar coatings.

Three, though it may not be very important to some, I love the look of the skillet. It just gleams. I love the bolts holding the handles in place.

Three, the handles don't get hot. This to me is very important, because when hustling in the kitchen, I have accidentally opened pans without a mitt and gotten my fingers burned.

Four, the heat is evenly maintained and will not burn in certain spots.

I am just thrilled with my skillet.

Everyone has their preferences and I prefer this skillet to my others and the lid fits perfectly and both pieces are very easy to clean and keep the high shine.

I love it and recommend it.

Buy All Clad Stainless Steel 13-Inch French Skillet with Lid Now



Most of my cookware is nonstick, but I needed a large skillet with a lid that could handle high heat in the oven. I decided to use it to make my spaghetti sauce today. I fried the Italian sausage, then the meatballs, ground beef, and then I sauteed the onions and peppers and finished with the tomatoes and let it all simmer. I was shocked when after all of this the pan was spotless using only my dish sponge and liquid soap. Cleanup was as easy as my nonstick. I don't expect it to always be so, but this was amazing. This was my firt tri ply, and the even heating was dramatic. I had intended for this to be the last piece of cookware I would ever need, now I plan to replace a few of my nonstick pieces with All Clad.

Read Best Reviews of All Clad Stainless Steel 13-Inch French Skillet with Lid Here

I thought I would love this pan but I'm not so sure.I tried to find the exact measurements online prior to my purchase but they're hard to locate.Anyway, it's thinner than other All-Clad stainless steel skillets that I've handled so I may be returning it.

Want All Clad Stainless Steel 13-Inch French Skillet with Lid Discount?

My wife wanted a hybrid induction/radiant range for our kitchen remodel.We have mostly copper bottom RevereWare pots that won't work on the induction top.So, I decided to buy this All Clad pan as the first step in revamping our cookware.This pan is noticeably heavier than the RevereWare.I have been impressed with how well it works with the induction range and actually enjoy cooking with this well designed skillet.My wife's reaction was lukewarm and she didn't seem too excited about this dazzling piece ofkitchen art.

That apathy changed when we went to a cooking demonstration while we were staying at the Greenbrier.The kitchen there uses All Clad pans and I had to point that out to my wife.It was actually this pan that the chef used during the demo.We talked with the chef after her presentation and I asked her opinion of All Clad.She raved about the brand, saying that they hold up really well even with the constant use and abuse of a professional kitchen.After this conversation, the wife seems more appreciative of her gift!

We want to continue building our collection of All Clad cookware and this was a versatile starter.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment