Cast Iron 15" Reversible Stovetop Grill Griddle

Cast Iron 15' Reversible Stovetop Grill GriddleThis is also a present I got for someone this x-mas, but it is real cast iron steel and heavy.



A perfect sized grill for 2 burner camp stoves the coleman type, not the camp chef type. Of course you could use this with a camp chef, but it fits perfectly over both burners on the coleman type.Extremely solid (like all cast iron, I suppose) so it's good to go over a camp fire as well.It's a good design with the griddle on one side (with grease catch trough) and grill on the other side.

Buy Cast Iron 15" Reversible Stovetop Grill Griddle Now

wasnt what i expected , so i put under sink forgotten all that maoney just foe shippment wasnt worth it

Read Best Reviews of Cast Iron 15" Reversible Stovetop Grill Griddle Here



Bought this as an Xmas gift and have heard nice things about it from the recipient.She's happy with it and that means I'm happy with it.

Want Cast Iron 15" Reversible Stovetop Grill Griddle Discount?

I am very happy with my new grill. I've use it several times now and my food taste just like grilled food. I Love Love Love It!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment