Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Black

Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, BlackThe smaller pans tip because the handles are too heavy. They also scratch VERY easily. We use plastic or wooden spoons and they are still scratching. Have had the set 6 months. I guess for a cheap set it isn't that bad, at least they look good and the food gets cooked evenly. Next time I think we'll spend more and get a quality set.

I bought this set for my husband for Christmas, 2008. He is a marvelous cook and he loves this set. They are truly wonderful, they also look really great.

Buy Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Black Now

This cookware is very light weight and unbalanced. The handles are very long and the smaller pans tend to tip. I was very disappointed when I received this set. They do have a perfectly flat bottom, which I need for my European burners and they clean up nicely. Spend a little more and get a heavier weight cookware.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Black Here

Non Stick pans?No, I don't think so.Some difficulty with the "non-stick" as they have aged.Note that the care instructions have been followed to the letter, and no metal allowed on the cooking surface.Pots are better in the category of "non-stick,"but not top notch.Next time I will go for the higher quality sets.

Want Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Black Discount?

After one use, teflon coating is chipping off.I did not use metal utensils or abrasive sponge for cleaning, despite the fact that Farberware states the cooking surface is safe for all utensils.I am extremely disappointed in the quality of these pots, I sure expected more from Farberware, considering I spent over $100 on this set.I do not recommend anyone purchase them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment