Cuisinart 55-10BK Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black

Cuisinart 55-10BK Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black-Paint peels off after first exposure to oil

-Ineffective and unprofessional customer "care"

-Unusable "warranty"

We bought this set in January with intentions for sporadic use. It was a very nice-looking set, which is essentialour kitchen is small so we have to hang most of the pans in view. We used the set without incident for a short while, taking care not to use metal spoons or anything that would scrape the nonstick finish. The appearance of the bottom changed to some degree with dishwasher use, but that may be expected. After owning for about 5 months, we dared to use the frypans for actual frying, with oil. We left the pans to cool. When we tried to clean the pans, we saw some oil had accumulated on the outside of the pans. Upon scrubbing, the outer paint actually began stripping off of the pans!

We checked online, since the entire set had been shipped with no paperwork. At the Cuisinart site, we found "customer care" information, so we called about the warranty. The website indicates that the warranty is good whether you register or not.

In short, Cuisanart's "customer care" seems pretty pointless. First, upon explaining that the damage was on 3 of the pieces, they could not understand why a customer would want to return the entire set (because if the product is that easy to damage why would you want to keep the remainder?)plus, if you find problems with their products, you have to do the following:

-Ship the products at your OWN expense for them to look at

-Send money to pay THEM to inspect your faulty product$7 PER piece

-then, if THEY decide their product did not meet your expectation, they will decide what happens next. They did not indicate whether they ship you more of the product you no longer want, or if they offer you a refund that may or may be less than the money you spent to get the product inspected.

With all of this, it seems that we'd pay 1/3 to 1/2 of the price we got the whole set for, with no guarantee of any solution to the problem. We are currently following up with written correspondence to Cuisinart to see if they can offer any higher level of customer service. Further details TBA.

I found this set to be the best buy for getting the basics. The non-stick pans are great for sautéing and eggs come out unbelievable. There is a good variety in this set. The handles have a sturdy construction and are always cool to the touch. Having glass lids is also helpful to watch food without loosing heat while cooking. I cook a lot and buy many different types of cookware depending on what I'm making, so this set is a good base to start with and build on.

Buy Cuisinart 55-10BK Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black Now



This is a terrific set of cookware and contains all the pieces needed for someone starting a new kitchen.The cookware is very sturdy and the nonstick surface is so easy to clean.I like this set better than my $600+ set of Calphalon.I highly recommend this set.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 55-10BK Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black Here



I chose this gift for my companies 10 year service award, I needed a new set of pans so thought it would be perfect!Received the cookware and used it for almost 3 months.I noticed that one of the pans had the teflon bubbling up on the pan.After washing it now there are patches of the non-stick coating gone!So, I thought I would just contact them, I filled out the registration card so it would be under warranty.First it took me 2 e-mails to even get a response from them.They they told me to ship it back to them, me paying the shipping of course and to enclose $7 for them to return the pan to me after they "inspected" it.They didn't say if they would send a new pan if I was getting the old pan, nothing.I'm sorry but me being the customer why am I to pay for their poor product to be returned to them and then pay to maybe have their poor product shipped back to me.No, I don't think so.I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them again!!

Want Cuisinart 55-10BK Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black Discount?



I found this to be of excellent quality.The glass lids have been helpful to this novice cook.And they are an attractive addition to any kitchen.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment