Cuisinart 55-10R Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red

Cuisinart 55-10R Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, RedI paid $49 for this set on a Friday sale, and at that price it's a good deal. While the pans are not as heavy and durable as Circulon Commercial, they are comfortable to use, they cook evenly, and they clean up easily. The lids are excellent. The two large lids are interchangeable and fit the 10" skillet as well as the stockpot and saute pan. (Unlike a prior reviewer, I had no difficulty peeling off the stickers.)



I am now looking into contacting Cuisinart about the set I bought last December. The first set we got started shedding its non-stick cover within 2 weeks.Amazon promptly replaced it with another one.Now, a year later, I have thrown away all items except frying pans because of the same issue.Even though this set looks good, it does not have the quality to last more than one year.

Buy Cuisinart 55-10R Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red Now

If you are a non stick cookware fan this is a great set!I too had no trouble with stickers.The red color is nice, the non stick surface works great, the pans are heavy weight, padded handles are a super nice feature and the lids are heavy.Coming from a 10 year old T-fal set these are a serious upgrade.And my Friday sale price was 59.99, worth every penny!

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 55-10R Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red Here



I bought this set when it was offered for sale at $39.99 by Amazon.It is a great set at that price, however, the price has risen to $149.00.I would be disappointed if I paid that much for it.

I once thought that I would buy a more expensive set once my children grew up and left home but now that I'm older they are too heavy for me.This set is light enough not to aggravate the arthritis in my hands and sturdy enough to stand up to daily wear.

The non-stick surface does a fantastic job and clean up is a breeze.

Want Cuisinart 55-10R Advantage Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red Discount?



I bought this set because it was a good price. I did not think that I was going to be the happiest with the "red" color, but as it turns out, it is a deeper, richer color than the picture portrays. The pans feel nice and heavy (not as heavy as a much more expensive set) but very nice for the price I paid. The non-stick surface is just that non-stick and easy to clean. The bottom of the pans is the part I like there are no "hot spots" to burn my food as I am cooking. I do have a husband and teenaged son who are hard on things but so far these pans are standing up to their abuse. For the price, I would definitely recommend these.

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment