Cuisinart GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless Covered Skillet

Cuisinart GGT22-30HCR GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless 12-Inch Covered Skilleti have this item and recomend it to anyone who cooks. very easy to clean,good weight and price is right. have it for a year now and no problems with it at all.those who door did, don't know how to use or clean it. i have cusinart pots and pans from 30 years ago and they still function like day one. i also have the first cusinart food pocessor it still works perfectly. only replaced the nylon shaft sleeve after 25 years of use.

Check out my review on the set that matches this pan! I gave a detailed review of these pans there. I will never go back to using my old nonstick pans, that's for sure!

Buy Cuisinart GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless Covered Skillet Now



This pan is true to its advertising.Cook's magazine scored it well and they were certainly correct.It heats evenly (on my gas stove) and cleans easily.I'm enjoying using it.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless Covered Skillet Here

Heavy well-made typical Cusinart. But I'm using their 8 inch GreenGourmet fry pan a lot more for quick frying.

On this pan, I would have liked a glass cover. I've found that my old glass cover for a similarly sized ancient double-handle fry pan works fairly well, so I use that instead.

Also, although it sounds deep enough, I would have preferred to forgo the shallow sloped sides which decrease overall capacity. I find myself going back to my old pan with straighter sides (same width), although the non-stick is very worn and probably not as safe as a diamond surface. The straighter side pan has considerable volume, such that I can cook soup, casseroles, etc. This one's volume is constrained by the slopey sides.

BL: Would have returned it if I had not detroyed the box...although it's my fault, not Cuisinart's. The photo shows shallow sides and solid cover. This pan was meant to be a compromise since I couldn't find anything like my old pan again...bad calculation on my part.

Want Cuisinart GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless Covered Skillet Discount?

I bought a Scanpan but learned later through my research that it use some coating that are similar to Teflon, just in a different name. Since this pan was listed PTFE and PFOA free I decided to give it a try and am very happy with the performance and ease of cleaning. I made grilled cheese without any oil and butter. Cleaning was just simply wipe it with a piece of wet paper towel. It looks good on my cook top as well. Time will tell if the green coating will last as long as I hope.

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment