Nordic Ware 2-Burner Nonstick Reversible Grill Griddle, 20 by 10-3/4 Inch

Nordic Ware 2-Burner Nonstick Reversible Grill Griddle, 20 by 10-3/4 InchFYI, those of you with square burners will not like this one. It is not stable because of the design, which is clearly meant for round burners.



I was looking for a large grill/griddle that was non-stick, it was almost impossible to find at a fair price.

I thought that the Nordic grill was the one for me...

It is a good grill in that it has a nice size and heats up very well, but the REAL PROBLEM is that it is NOT NON-STICK!!

I don't know what Nordic's idea of non-stick is but this ain't it!If you don't use some Pam spray on it and your grill any meat on it, I promise you IT WILL STICK to the grill! I made that mistake the first time I used it and I nearly had to sandblast the crud off of it and almost ruined the finish. Buyer beware.

Buy Nordic Ware 2-Burner Nonstick Reversible Grill Griddle, 20 by 10-3/4 Inch Now

This one of the most difficult non-stick items I've ever encountered even when treated with cooking spray. I must say it heats up nicely, but I HATE cleaning it. It will be yard sale item soon.

Read Best Reviews of Nordic Ware 2-Burner Nonstick Reversible Grill Griddle, 20 by 10-3/4 Inch Here



I would have given this no stars but it won't let me. This non-stick griddle has more things stick to it than tape.It is simply the worst product I have purchased in a long time.I have this "non-Stick" griddle for just about a month and it is ready for the trash.The non-stick is coming up on the flat end and the griddle is worthless, it ripped my chicken cutlets to shreds.Don't buy it!!! If you read this and still buy it may you have three horrible meals like I did before it met the old trash can.

Want Nordic Ware 2-Burner Nonstick Reversible Grill Griddle, 20 by 10-3/4 Inch Discount?

I like to grill steak, chops and chicken and have used a George Foreman grill exclusively before purchasing this grill.This piece is a nice alternative to the GF...particularly since it grills one side at a time.

The Good...because it sits atop your stove burners, you can adjust the heat setting (though this takes some practice)...which is something the bargain GF grills don't do and the more expensive GF grills do with only a small range of temps.Plus, if you span it across two burners, you can have one end set to a grilling temp and the other end set to a "keep warm" temp. No grill is easy to clean, but this one's easier than a GF type.

The Bad...though it has a non-stick coating, you should still use a non-sticking spray (Pam).

The Jury's still out...I wonder how long the non-stick surface will last with it being in direct contact with the carbon heating elements of an electric burner.Also, I doubt I would have used this for a gas burner as you'd have to closely monitor the flame to ensure it doesn't "suffocate" and you're left with a build-up of natural gas.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment