GreenPan Stockholm Skillet - 8" - Non-stick

GreenPan Stockholm Skillet - 8' - Non-stickI purchased a set of this cookware at Target approximately 9 months ago. I have used the skillet to make omlettes 6-10 times a month. I use a smidge of butter for flavor in the beginning. The pans were non-stick and there were no issues. However, after about three months, the non-stickiness began to wear out and I've got burn marks on the pan that will not come off, despite soaking and hot water and scrubbing with a scratch-resistant sponge. I appreciate the safety factor of the Green Pan over 'traditional' non-stick pans, but I believe I will be looking at another alternative solution so that I do not have to replace the pan every 6 months.

Update:

The pans got to the point by January that they were completely unusable. I could use 3 pats of butter to cook 2 eggs, and I would need 3 more pats to flip the eggs and they would STILL stick.

Target, of course, no longer carries the pans because they suck. I was referred to the manufacturer who first offered to send me replacements (I was quite clear in my email indicating that I had purchased them from Target). I declined as I have since purchased Cuisinart Green Gourmet Cookware set and LOVE THEM. The employee told me they would send me a return label and issue me a refund (in writing). I asked what would be the timeline for receiving refund, when she said it would be forwarded to HSN. I advised her I did not purchase it from HSN as my email stated. She said they couldn't refund it then.I advised her that her oversight was not my problem. I was then treated extremely rude.

If you do research online, you'll see that there are mentions of defective batches and that the Better Homes and Gardens seal is being revoked. They have Facebook pages about how much the Greenpans suck. And I have created a blog dedicated to how much Greenpans suck showing photos of what 'lifetime non-stick' is like as well as the emails I received.



I have been cooking for over 30 years and this is the worst pan I've ever owned. The nonstick properties disappear after several uses making this pan more difficult to clean than any pan I've ever used. Very unhappy

Buy GreenPan Stockholm Skillet - 8" - Non-stick Now



After a few weeks of use you'll be frantically scraping things off the bottom of this pan, even while it is still on the eye. As far as I'm concerned it is the worst piece of cookware we own. My mother also has a set and has the same issue. Buyer beware.

Read Best Reviews of GreenPan Stockholm Skillet - 8" - Non-stick Here

I've been using these pans for about 6 months and LOVE them. What an upgrade from my old pans. My husband did a ton of research before settling on these. We tried at least 10 different brands at the homes of just about every friend we have. It paid off. We made a great choice.We heard that previous generations weren't perfected yet, but we couldn't be happier with these : )

Want GreenPan Stockholm Skillet - 8" - Non-stick Discount?

i wish some of these reviews were available a year ago. agreed, these pans lose their nonstick after only a few weeks. i also got my pan from target. i called greenpan and they replaced it without problem, but it's certainly not the miracle nonstick it's claimed to be. i also had a martha stewart pan from macys that experienced the same problem worked great at first, then became useless.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment