Sabatier 3-1/2-Quart Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Blue

Sabatier 3-1/2-Quart Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, BlueThis is made of poor quality.It says oven save to 500 degrees.I used this Dutch Oven to make bread.When I took the Dutch Oven out of my oven, the color had gone from bright red to dull reddish brown.The paint had blistered and upon washing promptly flaked off.

This is not made nor monitored by the French Company Sabatier.Its a cheap Chinese knockoff.

DO NOT BUY



Out of the box this is a beautiful enameled blue dutch oven. I was very happy with it for several months until the last time I made a pot roast. During cooking a blister formed in the enamel. During cleaning the blister cracked off revealing the cast iron underneath.

This item should last a lifetime. It didn't last a year. Don't buy it.

Buy Sabatier 3-1/2-Quart Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Blue Now

I bought this for a christmas gift but ended up keeping for myself. Used the dutch oven for the first time last evening and the porcelian flaked off the inside of the oven.Needless to say I can not use this oven again! WASTE of money! Would not recommend this product! Glad I did not give as a gift afterall!

Read Best Reviews of Sabatier 3-1/2-Quart Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Blue Here

Love it, easy clean up! Replacement for another brand, wish I had replaced it sooner great value for the money

Want Sabatier 3-1/2-Quart Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Blue Discount?



I knew the knob would be less than ideal, since it is metal.However, it turns out that the knob gets significantly HOTTER than the pot gets.It is by far the hottest part of the pot which makes for quite the burn scenario.

While I appreciate that there are two handles on this pot (a must in my book for any cast iron pans and pots because of their weight), these handles were surprisingly awkward.

The pot itself performs okay, but depending on your circumstances, it may really pay off to save up another couple of months to buy a pot with better design features.

Added April 2013: The inner enamel has proven to be much chintzier than my other cast iron pots.Not sure what I am exposing myself to now....

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment