KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Round Grill Pan, Red

KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Round Grill Pan, RedReally pleased with this grill pan.It is attractive-----love the red color,-------truly non-stick and easy to clean.What I especially like is the fact that it is not too heavy!My daughter-in-law saw it and liked it---bought one for her for Christmas.



Received in perfect condition.This was a Christmaspresent for my daughter.This was on her amazon wish list.She was happy with it!

Buy KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Round Grill Pan, Red Now



hi you'll love this pan when you're cooking hamburgers steaks or chicken you get nice grill marks like a bbq .very easy to clean and it's kitchenaid so yoknow it's great buy and enjoy

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Round Grill Pan, Red Here



a VERY SUBSTANTIAL PAN.Doesn't put grill marks on the food as much as I'd like but I think you'd need to set the pan on high which apparently is a no-no, to achieve it.I have a ceramic top electric range

so it works fine for this type of range, even tho' the bottom is not flat.

Want KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Round Grill Pan, Red Discount?



I have only used this grill pan a few times; for some reason it is not perfectly round. I have been sooooooo careful with this pan, that I have no idea how it lost its shape. I would have really appreciated a GUIDE as to how to use this pan for different foods there was NOTHING! I have learned my lesson I will not order pans online in the future; this was not inexpensive, and I do not have any idea as to how to utilize this grill pan to the fullest.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment