Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2

Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2We invested in cast-iron cookware recently and bought two packages of these.They are fantastic.They get warm from the heat, but never hot.I tried keeping them on the handles all the way while I cooked, but found that they can burn if they're too close to the flame (I guess that is pretty obvious!)However, if you pull them offthe handle halfway so that they are away from the flame, you won't lose them and they'll be there when you need to move the pot.Definitely required for Lodge cookware.



This is a heavy, good quality fitted hot pad for your cast iron skillet. I have used these hot pads to remove 400F skillets from a hot oven. The skillet had been used to bake cornbread. The hot pad protected my hand from the hot skillet handle while I transfered it from oven to counter. I would buy these again.

Buy Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2 Now



I use cast iron cookware a lot, and used to drape one of those square "hot pads" over the skillet handles just so I wouldn't absent mindedly grab one. These and the other Lodge handle holders are now a staple.I also learned what another reviewer learned, and you keep them halfway up the handle while the heat is on... because they can scorch.You still need oven mitts for baking, but these are top notch for cast iron skillet use.

Read Best Reviews of Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2 Here



These are basically the same as the other Lodge 2 Piece Hot Handle Holder set, except the come decorated with hot peppers.My favorite.

They have a silicon lining inside, which greatly reduces heat.The outside fabric is durable, and the stitching is good.

They're great to have around, and these are much more fun than the boring black color.

Want Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2 Discount?

I bought about a dozen of these holders.I use them solely for my cast iron skillets.They work very well with an electric range, however beware of using it with a gas range.They tend to catch fire easily on medium to high heat.They have lasted me a few years.They have cloth hooks on the ends I use to hang them on the cupboard handles.Over time the hooks tend to wear out and rip but it doesn't effect the intended use.I will continue to purchase these over the years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment