Shabu Shabu Pan 24 cm./9 1/2" 2.1 Liter Made In Japan

Shabu Shabu Pan 24 cm./9 1/2' 2.1 Liter Made In JapanTrue dimensions are more like:

4.5" tall (height of the stack)

9.5-10" diameter

3" deep basin.

It is probably good for 2-3 people but not much more as this is a smaller pot.Contact area on the bottom is a 1" wide ring and found this to cause troubles with induction stoves.As designed, gas and charcoal is probably better.Looking for a flat bottom version for my induction stove.The sticker says Made-in-Japan but doesn't seem to have any impact on the quality in this case.



Love it!Now we make Shabu Shabu at home instead of spending 50.00 at the Japanese Restaurant!

Buy Shabu Shabu Pan 24 cm./9 1/2" 2.1 Liter Made In Japan Now



I am very happy with this product and so were my guest who came to dinner.In fact, the item was so impressive that it never made it to the table. I washed it and poured the water in the pot while my son took down the burner.In the short time that this was happening, our guest mentioned that Shabu Shabu was her husband's favorite meal, but because they live in Palau, I knew that in order to eat Shabu Shabu they would have to go out to town.I walked back to the table, picked up the pot, and emptied out the water.I grabbed the kitchen towel and wiped it dry and started to put it back in the box.I gave it to my girlfriend and she was speechless.It was a pleasure to see the smile on her face when she realized the pot was now hers.We took out my Shabu Shabu stone pot and enjoyed our supper.It's a healthy meal, and a lot of fun when friends are over.

Next time I would get a larger pot to accommodate more people for supper.It is a very attractive piece on the table.

Read Best Reviews of Shabu Shabu Pan 24 cm./9 1/2" 2.1 Liter Made In Japan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment