Le Creuset Stoneware Loaf Pan, 1-1/4 quart

Le Creuset Stoneware Deep-Dish Loaf Pan, RedI was looking for good solid cookware that would allow me to bake salmon & vegetables (instead of wrapping in aluminum foil).The deep dish washes out clean, and, when covered, keep the food moist and delicious.I sometimes use a lid from another piece of Le Creuset cookware to cover this pan and turn it into a clay oven of sorts.I am very pleased...



I have used this pan over and over again, and am glad to say it cooks perfectly every time!The bread comes out evenly with a great shape!

Would love to have had this pan years ago,it is perfect!Dishwasher safe too!

Buy Le Creuset Stoneware Loaf Pan, 1-1/4 quart Now

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR LE CREUSET'S ABILITY TO DISTRIBUTE HEAT EVENLY, WITHSTAND HEAT WITHOUT STAINING, AND TO TOP IT OFF, IT'S SOOOO EASY TO CLEAN! WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset Stoneware Loaf Pan, 1-1/4 quart Here

I bake alot of homemade bread.I prefer the bottom as wide as the top, but these make a delicious loaf of yeast bread.Nice, crisp crust and tender in the middle.I haven't tried them for banana or other sweet breads yet, but the size and shape are perfect.

Want Le Creuset Stoneware Loaf Pan, 1-1/4 quart Discount?



I was wary about buying these pans because they seemed very expensive, but I own other Le Creuset cookware so I thought I'd give them a try.When they arrived I was afraid they wouldn't bake my bread loaves very well because they are so thick -I wondered if the heat would penetrate sufficiently.When the bread came out of the oven all fears fled. These pans are so wonderful and well worth the price.The bread crust comes out nicely brown and a little bit crisp while the interior is perfect. I've also used the pans for meatloaf and quick bread.The results are the same -food baked to perfection.Thanks, Le Creuset!

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment