Sassafras Kids Pretzel Kit

Sassafras Kids Pretzel KitMy 6 year old son received this as a birthday gift.I was not sure if he would like it or not and I was a little skeptical.I was so surprised that my husband agreed to take on this project of making pretzels with him. The kit comes with a really cute chef hat for the child to wear.My son and husband looked so cute rolling the dough together that I just had to get out my camera!They both had fun and the pretzels tasted really good!I will buy this again for my chldren and as a gift to another child.

I LOVE the Sassafras kits.I have bought about 18 of them in the last few years for gifts.There are many of them for boys and girls if you just search Sassafras they will pull up.I always buy a book that coordinates with the kit that is a reader book since most of the gifts have gone to 5 and 6 year olds.I have never had any shipping issues and they have always come bubble wrapped and in great shape.These are really fun and cute.I have 7 in a closet right now because with 3 kids there is always a birthday party to go to!

Buy Sassafras Kids Pretzel Kit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment