T-fal A857S294 Specialty Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch 2-Piece Fry Pan / Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Co

T-fal A857S294 Specialty Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch 2-Piece Fry Pan / Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, BlackYou can't beat the price on these decent non-stick pans.All our non-stick pans lose their non-stick properties in a year or so, so why pay more for fancy pans that don't last any longer?

Non-stick pans don't like high heat, so these are not the best for searing or other high heat cooking.For that, we "stick" to good old cast iron!



We have been using T-Fal pans for many years.They are good quality and cook very evenly. We highly recomend these for your everyday cooking.

Buy T-fal A857S294 Specialty Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch 2-Piece Fry Pan / Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Co Now

I gave it 3 stars for the nonstick surface.Nowhere in the product information did I find that they are not suitable for glass (ceramic) cook tops.The medallion on the bottom causes it to rock, but if you aren't doing any serious cooking on these small sizes you could probably live with it. I was told they were recommended by Cooks.I subscribe to Cooks and if I can find that issue I'll drop them a note. Because.....I keep a set of Chantal lids, and when I put one on (tried)it didn't fit because the skillet was out of round!Bad quality control.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal A857S294 Specialty Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch 2-Piece Fry Pan / Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Co Here

these pans are great. they were voted number 1 on america's test kitchen so i gave them a try. i will never spend the big bucks on another nonstick frying pan again. they surpass even the ones i've spent 150.00 on. you wont regret a purchase from t-fal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want T-fal A857S294 Specialty Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch 2-Piece Fry Pan / Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Co Discount?



I opted to purchase this set instead of the ($!@) more-expensive cobalt blue pans to replace those in a full set that I totally wore out through the years. I was afraid that the lower price was a clue that the quality would be inferior, but no-o-o-o! T-Fal, I love you. (And I don't care that you don't match the rest of my set.)

Heavy duty, fabulous non-stick, easy to clean... Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment