T-fal Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid Cookware

T-fal Simply Delicioso C1078064 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid Cookware, RedThis is a great piece of cookware. It's excellent quality, dishwasher safe, and large enough to cook extra of anything. I am so happy I found it at Amazon and loved the price, too. [Edit 2/22/13] I saw some critical reviews due to this being "tall & skinny". I find that to be a plus. I can use this 8-qt with my 12-qt on burners that are adjacent. I wasn't able to do that before. Despite appearances, 8-qts is 8-qts and the pot will hold....8 qts. This is perfect for soups, stews, or anything else you want to make a big amount of. True, a turkey wont fit but don't you need a roaster for that?



I do love my t-fal pot ,however the pot is tall and skinny so as a short person its hard for me to see in the pot. I love the quality of t-fal.

Buy T-fal Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid Cookware Now

love the color-pretreated-food does not stick-cleans well-arrived in 2 days--husband doesnt care for it because it will not fit in dishwasher-haha-too bad for him

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid Cookware Here

This is a great pot. the only thing that keeps me from giving it five stars is the vent hole. I would prefer the option to have it opened or closed, but it's just a hole. A skewer stick does the trick for me regarding closing it. Other then that it's a good all around little pot.

Want T-fal Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid Cookware Discount?

A great little stock pot...cooks everything great doesn't stick. Its easy to wash too. I wish i could get a bigger one as well. Makes a great gift

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment