Tramontina Gourmet Ceramica_01 Deluxe Fry Pan

Tramontina Gourmet Ceramica 01 Deluxe Porcelain Enamel Metallic Black Fry Pan Size: 12'I love the ceramic coating.It cleans so easily and if it looks stained,I use my glass stovetop cleaner on it and it comes out beautifully.It does seem like I need to use much lower heat settings when I cook with it,but I am getting used to that.



very quick delivery.Excellent product. Used it as soon as I got it.So far so good,Reality is how long the non stick will last

Buy Tramontina Gourmet Ceramica_01 Deluxe Fry Pan Now



I was hoping that it is a non-stick pan and it will not require the use of oil much.No, it is NOT non-stick, or you have to use as much as 3 times more of oil to cook.It went to my trash can in 2 weeks.

Read Best Reviews of Tramontina Gourmet Ceramica_01 Deluxe Fry Pan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment