Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless French Skillets

Cuisinart FCT22-30HF French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 12-Inch French Skillet with Helper HandleAfter replacing numerous 8" non-stick coated skillets at least once per year, I decided to try a stainless steel tri-ply skillet so it would last a lifetime.I also figured it would be much healthier.I primarily use this size for eggs so that is the first food I cooked to test this pan.If they stuck, it was going back to BB&B where I purchased it.After warming it up on my electric stove on setting 3, I added a pat of butter.So far, so good.The butter bubbled up nicely without browning or burning.I cracked the eggs into the pan and I couldn't believe it.They slid around the pan like an Olympic ice skater on a newly Zamboni-ed ice rink!The eggs cooked gently and evenly and when done, slid easily onto the plate.If you are adverse to using oil or butter, then I would not recommend this pan you definitely need to add fat for sautéing or frying.The pan cleaned up like a dream with just hot water and a little dish detergent.I also use Barkeeper's Friend (liquid or powder) to scrub away any stubborn spots.I don't have a dishwasher so I can't comment on that but even if I did, I'd only handwash this beauty to protect the mirror finish.I own several other open stock pieces from this line and will be adding more when I have the bucks.They are gorgeous to look at, easy to clean and actually make the chore of cooking a pleasure.



30 years ago my wife and I bought stainless steel pots with a triple heavy base so why it took me so long to get these fry pans is beyond me. I tested the French Skillet using a pork chop. We have an electric glass top stove and I used a heat level of about 6 1/2 . I used a tablespoon of corn oil in the pan and let it get hot. I salted and peppered the chop and dropped it in the pan. It stuck to the bottom immediately but I didn't try to move it. I kept touching the side, tapping gently until eventually it unstuck itself. I flipped it over and followed the same steps. I took it off the burner, put the chop on a plate and let it rest for five minutes. I couldn't wait any longer, I tasted the chop. Delicious! I put a small amount of water in the pan and ate the rest of the chop. I turned to the pan and put it in the sink to clean. I soaped up a scrub sponge and got to work. Surprisingly it cleaned up in a flash easy as pie. I now have the 8" and the 10" and am saving for the 12".

Buy Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless French Skillets Now

I love this pan. Works great and looks so good. Easy to clean. I use vinegar and/or Baker's cleaner when I want.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless French Skillets Here

We have the entire set plus some extras of the Cuisinart French series.We love all the pans, but disappointed that Cuisinart couldnt find a way to keep the 12" helper handle from getting burning hot.Other than that we love the series, just need to be mindful of this particular pan when using it.

We have the 8 and 10in also (incuded in set) and love them.By far the best pans we have owned.I now cook my steaks in these pans instead of firing up the grill.

Want Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless French Skillets Discount?

When it just arrived the bottom was perfectly flat. After a while

the bottom warps quite bad. Can not recommend.

Save 56% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment